Check out my article on Five Disciplines Of Execution for the complete list.
“These disciplines of execution are principles. They are widely transferable.”
The Third Discipline Of Execution
- Score the activities.
- No one is held accountable unless you are scoring the activities.
- Have a daily Roll Call – to be covered more in the Fourth Discipline.
- We want to do a better job of celebrating excellence.
- In some cultures people are hiding.
- Outcomes don't tell the whole story.
- Shovel the piles while they are small.
- Don't wait until your piles are too large to deal with.
- The numbers matter. Make sure to focus on the right numbers.
- EDMED – Every Day Means Every Day.
- What are the tasks that must be carried out every day.
- Figure it out and score it.
DVD of The Five Principles Of Execution
I highly recommend you grab yourself a copy of the USB stick that contains these 5 principles along with the entire conference as I could never do justice but can only share my key takeaways from my notes. Go here to get your own copy of the whole conference.
Pierre Laguerre's Blog
Entrepreneur On The Move
“Helping You with The Latest Marketing and Branding Strategies to Increase Your Cashflow and Provide More Freedom to Pursue Your Calling.”
P.S. Want to leverage PPC Marketing for your home business? Join This Live Webinar and learn from the best how to do PPC (pay-per-click) marketing without losing your cash.
Five Disciplines Of Execution
How To Win In Business – Do It
Don't Confuse The Scoreboard For The Game!